Three academic scholarships will be awarded in August each year in the amount of $1,000.00.
Application must be postmarked by July 15th in order for applicant to be considered for the award.
Funds are to be used for school related expenses only. Check will be made payable to recipient and school jointly.
- Applicant must be a graduate from a California High School.
- Must be a full time undergraduate student attending an accredited California college, university, or trade school.
- Must be a current member of SDCFCA, child or spouse of member, OR employee of current SDCFCA member or employee’s child or spouse.
- Must submit proof of enrollment for the current term.
- Completed Scholarship Application
- Scholarship Essay
- Letter of Recommendation from non-family member
- Transcripts from most recently attended California Educational Institution
- All of the above postmarked by July 15th of the year scholarship awarded
Please provide a one page essay that explains your educational and professional goals, as well as your community involvement. Also provide any information you feel may be helpful to the scholarship committee.
An SDCFCA board member will interview the applicants by telephone. Recipient will be notified by email, with a check to follow.
Return the application, essay, and all requirements to the attention of the scholarship committee at:
San Diego County Floor Covering Association
P.O. BOX 1384
National City, CA 91951-1384
Link below is Scholarship Application